There is only one planet Earth!
Exam structure – 2hrs
Similar to Paper 1 Core: Patterns and Change:
- three structured response/short answer questions [12 marks x 3]
- aim to spend roughly 15-20 mins per question
- choice – TWO essays out of four
- aim to spend roughly 30-35 mins per question [15 marks x 2]
- only answer 2 questions!
What to review?
- command terms
- syllabus specific terminology
- essay rubric
- Core: 1. Populations in transition
- Core: 2. Disparities in wealth and development
- Core: 3. Changes in environmental quality and sustainability (only 3.1 Atmosphere & change + 3.2 Soil & change)